I've seen on many blogs that what you do on New Year's Day will define your year. I hope not, because we were out tramping through "masses and masses of snow." Walking I don't mind... Fortunately, when we got back in, I worked on an old WIP. Now that part, I would like to continue.
So in this new year, I would like to:
- Find a job.
- Work on the marquoir at Strawberry Sampler's stitch night every month.
- Finish one quarter of my WIPs, or 6. (See below)
- Work on the finish-finishing. I'm not going to set a number this year.
- Finish sewing WIPs--these include the abandoned messenger bags. Let's get these done before the fabric is vintage!
- Use up my scraps making cards.
The WIPs List:
- Mirabilia, Christmas Elf
- Moss Creek, Elizabethan Rose
- Fancy Work, Noel Ornament
- Heart in Hand, Monthly Mania (March, September, December)
- Heartland House, Tree of Life Window
- Linda Jary, Majestic Rooster
- Nutmeg Needle, Treasured Tulips
- Hillside Samplings, Folk Art Threadkeep
- Curtis Boehringer, Apple Sampler
- Liz Turner Diehl, 16th Century Knot Garden
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
- Watercolor Geranium
- Theresa Layman, mermaid
- Mirabilia, Emerald Mermaid (SAL)
- BOAF, Scared Silly
- Corinne and Gigi, French marquoir
- Dimensions, Santa kit
- Dimples Designs, St. Basil's Cathedral
- Heart's Content, Merry and Bright
- Hardanger Napkin Rings
- Lilybet, Spots Sampler