Monday, April 16, 2007

Stay Sweet!

My sister and cousin are pigs. I'm not telling tales out of school, they'll tell you themselves how dirty they are. And then, if you're really lucky, they will prove it to you. So when I sent them a link to Locher's directing them to this shirt, I wasn't that surprised when my cousin bought not one but two shirts there. (Oh, she forgot to show them to us last night. Boo!) I had thought Sissy and I could pitch in for a shirt for her birthday which was Friday, April 13. Once she had filled her shopping cart with dirty embroidery, I thought I might make her Amy Butler's cafe apron. Then I realized I was a week away and I there was no way I could order the pattern then take on a project like that at the last minute.

Instead, I walked over to Tips Uniforms last week, found an apron I really liked, and spent some quality time on Sunday embroidering that something special on it for her. She loved it!

Note the new fridge in the background--so tall, so white, so dent-free.

So empty!

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That's a great personalized gift! I had a blast reading the embroidery on all those sweet-looking shirts.

Melissa said...

Anna-the apron is great. I love the fabric can't believe you found such a nice print and didn't have to make one yourself. The embroidery looks good. Very cool gift. Can't wait to check out the rest of those shirts.

Donna said...

Loved the shirts. Thanks for laugh. Needed one this morning in VA.

Michelle said...

Love the apron! What a fantastic gift. And the print is great too, you did find a great ready-made one. I may have to have one of those shirts though.

mainely stitching said...

I've laughed so hard I peed my pants!