For Heather's Small SAL, I chose Lizzie*Kate's Hoot, a limited edition biscornu and fob. And half a biscornu is better than none. I started this on the appointed day, and have spent the rest of the month--and more!--finishing it. Thus I decided each side of the biscornu could be a finish for this SAL.
So let's review this month.
- Waldorff, Homespun Sampler--finished page two
- Mary's Stocking, SB--closing in on a finish
- Wisteria Snowman, SB--she has a head!
- Our Souls, Midsummer Night Designs --a tiny bit of progress
- Christian's Stocking, SB--some good progress
- Cinnamon Stars, Plum Street--just a bit, but no photo
- Small #9--yes!
- Lovebird, JABC--no, see above
- I haven't decided yet what to put here. I may call audible on game day.--found Ladybug, Ladybug but didn't stitch on it
- Tis the Season, Blackbird--and also no.
In October I hope to stick to my Molly rotation with the same line-up, including Ladybug, Ladybug at Number 9. I also plan to have a fun and happy birthday in two weeks (give or take).