What I set out to do:
- Start nine new projects in my Modified Crazy January Challenge.--I started nine and finished five
- Finish 1/3 of my WIPs, or six. -- Only three
- Expand my freelance business, including getting my website running by January 31.--Instead, I decided to focus on getting back to work full-time. I had a wonderful experience working at a local college on a temporary basis. And there's a thing that looks good, keep fingers crossed. Or make a novena, either one.
- Read more, at least 25 books and preferably from our shelves.--Done!
- See one movie a month. We are woeful in our movie-going. So many things we want to see come and go before we know it.--We did it! There were still movies we missed but far fewer of them. Let's face it, it's impossible to see everything!
- Do two punch needle pieces.--Not so much. I have all the materials in one room now. But I'm going to have to find a refresher course.
Bent Creek, Red Holly Berries
Bookmark for a friend
JBW, English Plum Pudding
Shepherd's Bush, Red Snowman
Carriage House, Curse of the Raven
Lizzie*Kate, Snowman '10
A little two hour piece
Pine Mountain, Being Together
Sisters and Best Friends, Button Border Pumpkin
Shepherd's Bush, Poor Robin
Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
Hands to Work, Love, Me
Just Nan, Owl Winder Pocket
Miss Crescent's Crown, JCS Ornament
Lizzie*Kate, Peace Oranment
Plum Street Sampler, Halloweenies
Kincavel Krosses, bat
Sure it's only 17 projects but did you see that I completed a craft project every day during National Craft Month? (Actually in 2010 and 2011, I only finished 15, so it looks like I'm on track!) Not a bad year.