Monday, March 15, 2021

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays

 False starts; measuring twice, cutting once in the wrong direction, lack of color inspiration; general malaise and a sense of dissatisfaction... Tell me why I don't like Mondays! This card took much much longer than it should have. 


You probably can't tell much about this card because of the black cardstock on black striped paper but it is a narrow card on a regular (A2) size background. This card that I made last month shows it better. You can see that the narrow part is what opens. Sigh. Mondays, I tell you!



2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the two! Looking at the first one, I thought you had mounted it on black, then white, then black and lastly white. While I like the one you created on the 15th, I really like the happy birthday version in blue.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's quite hard to show some of these cards in 2D which is why I appreciate the links you share.
I remember the Boomtown Rats being number 1. I must be old LOL