Sunday, March 14, 2021

Berry Apple Flip

Heidi Collins designed this "flip up and flip out" card. I also cased the stamping from Chris Smith--on the outside anyway. I used granny apple green ink on granny apple green card stock and stamped the swirl and the spatter. I cut the curve from some random darker green. Sorry I can't tell what it is. I die cut the flowers from berry burst a 2017-2019 in color. I stamped them with blackberry bliss (the darker) and melon mambo.


 
You flip the card open and you are confronted (confronted? this is a card that really has something to say to you) with two flaps. I used the blackberry paper from the berry blessings DSP. 

Fully opened. I stamped the "doors" as the front, and added some die cut flowers echoing the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment with granny apple green ink; it is from curly cute.


 We took Frida on a hike today, just over four miles and she is conked out. She refused to take her water on the ground. She thinks she's human. 

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Another cool card! Frida is a cutie. I would conk out if I had done that hike!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the colours in that card. You could add another layer of flaps and really keep going. How many layers do you think you could easily add without it becoming a book?