Monday, March 22, 2021

Fancy Foil Card Stock Fancy Fold

Tonight, I went with the super-quick corner tuck fold from Lisa's Stamp Studio. I needed to finish my book for book club, and happily I was successful (and The Memory Police is amazing!). I used a piece of foil paper cut with the large spiral and the medium spiral die cuts. I layered these as the focal image and stamped the small leaves in mint macaron. I also stamped the sentiment (from a little lace) in the same color. The focal image is layered on calypso coral cardstock. I used blushing bride dsp (the stripes). For the corner fold I decided to stamp the small spiral flowers and the kite string (since the stamps were found!) tone on tone in the corner.

Inside I stamped the sentiment with a small flower because I felt like I got away with something with how little I stamped on this one! Still I really like the big flower made just of dies. I wonder if it would be as attractive with regular cardstock?


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I don't think I have seen foil paper before (okay, maybe on Hallmark cards). I like the effect it created.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You are definitely getting your money's worth out of that spiral shape!