Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I'm Up To

Thank you all for your kind words about my friend. I shall respond to you all, but it may take me some time.

You might be wondering where my Mancraft posts are. Maybe you're wondering where my stitching updates have gone. Perhaps you came here in hopes that I'd post what I've worked on for my small SAL. You may be wondering just what the heck I've been up to.

Here:
Loving: Getting my hands dirty in the garden.
Needing: More time.
Making: Invitations, cookies, and little knitting projects
Planning: A baby shower
Reading: Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle
Watching: Elementary (and this is the only time I'm getting any stitching in)
Listening: Sachal Jazz Ensemble

7 comments:

Mouse said...

sorry just catching up and saw your news re your friend ((hugs))) and hope that pound cake turned out ok ... take care love mouse xxxx

Margaret said...

Looks like life is keeping you busy. I haven't tried Elementary. Sherlock has my heart and I can't take anything else. lol!

Beth said...

Sound like a wonderful plan. Enjoy.

Chris said...

All good things!!

Linda said...

Sounds like you've been busy Nikki.

Linda

Thoeria said...

I had missed your last post about your friend....so very sorry for your loss xx

Coral said...

Any Maggie updates?

Be chuffed for me: I partially tidied my sewing room! (thanks due to the public holidays - so many this time of year)! It's 80% done - can see some sewing coming up.

WIPS beware!