It was a good Christmas. This year's hit game was Buzz Words. My big present from the dude was (will be) a stuffed Stella. (No Stellas will be harmed in the creation of this gift.) My parents have come and gone. And my dog is in the veterinary hospital. Wait, that wasn't supposed to happen. She ate something that many dogs eat but I won't mention here. And she's having gastric distress. She should pass it. Please let her pass it. That I can afford. I don't want to contemplate surgery. Fingers crossed.
As we prepare for the new year, let's review what I optimistically thought I might do. For December:
- See a movie--no, but there are a number we'd like to see
- Read two books--I read Bake the Bread, Buy the Butter which brings me to my goal of 25.
- Send Christmas cards--I'm 15 short. I'm thinking New Year's Cards.
- Finish present making--done! Check out the finishing on Stellaluna.
- Finish That Dern Parrot--no
- Finish Star light Star Bright--a bit, but there was unstitchening too.
- Finish 16th C Knot Garden--no
- Work on Home Sweet Home--no
Tomorrow I will do a review of the year. I think that's my favorite post of the year. I tend to undersell myself and my accomplishments, so it is nice to write it all down. Then I have evidence in black and white of my achievements. Which are sometimes significant.