Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wrap up

January goals:
1. Finish and send rr Despite my inability to do math, I was able to put something in the allotted square!
2. Dolly Mama Kitty--due 1/21 And finished as a pillow for my niece's Scooby Doo pajama party. Yes, I went in my pjs. Still working on getting a photo of that project.
3. Work on the marquoir I haven't worked on it since the 20th.
4. Attend to the Tree of Life UFO -- I did a little, a very little.
5. Start something new Started the Tall Flowers sampler. Love working on it!

February:
1. Dolly Mama Poodle--due 2/15
2. Continue to work on the Tree of Life UFO
3. Work on the marquoir. Try to finish part 2 by the 16th, so I can start part 3 before part 6 is released. Did you get all that?
4. Continue working on the Tall Flowers sampler
5. Hope I receive the next RR so I can finish in time for camp (3/8)

No comments: