Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Goals

You know, it's been ages since I made a list of my stitching goals. I think not working is part of the problem. When you work, you have so much time that is accounted for by other people. Then, it's easy to say, "now I'm home and this is my time to stitch." I can stitch whenever, and it seems like I hardly stitch. That's inelegant, but I hope you know what I mean. I think the end of the television season might account for it too. Now I don't have time scheduled for me to sit on my fat ass, unless I watch some reruns.

I'm hoping, though, that coming up with some goals will help me focus.

* stitch last ornament in JCS rr
* complete Le Petit Berger
* complete Camp needlecase

* ten hours on Sissy's poncho (Remember that one? Still not done!)
* ten hours on Toy Gatherer
* ten hours on Pins and Needles (sounds painful)

* finishing on three projects, including Vous et Nul Autre

No comments: