Friday, March 19, 2004

Comments are Back!

It's been so quiet around here (spring break) that I've taken some time to add comments. If I get more ambitious, you'll know...

SEX at camp
I am sorry it has taken me so long to report what I bought at camp. This should have been one of the first things I did!

  • Pine Mountain, Tooth Fairy Pocket Pillow (because someday my 4 year old niece will start losing her teeth!)

  • Erica Michaels, Pocketful of Posies

  • Hillside Samplings, Folk Art Thread Keep

  • Blackbird Designs, A Fine Collection (oooh, a slide show!)

  • Sisters and Best Friends, Chilly Willy and his Best Friend Nick

  • Twisted Threads: Woolies, Kind Heart

  • Little House, Willow Tree Inn

  • Sampler Company, Floral Sampler

  • 4 My Boys, Pumpkins 3 for 3 (this one's old and I can't find a picture anywhere)

  • I also bought an Olde Colonial clock for a stitched piece that will become a wedding gift and a small set of Q-snaps for the afghan.

    When I was checking out, the woman helping me commented that some of the things I bought, didn't seem like "things you would buy." I guess some of the stuff is easier than others, but I do it all. I need all the variety. And sometimes subdued colors catch my eye and sometimes I prefer wild stuff.
    How about you?