I think I'm making...
- felted soaps for the dude (he loves the Neutrogena for men power scrub)
- the abandoned flip flop project from last year for my mother, sister, and aunt (pictured)
- ribbon candy ornaments for my grandmother
- felted eyeglass case for my mother-in-law
- scrapbook travel mugs for my brothers-in-law And then, I'm at a loss. What about my uncle? four nephews? father-in-law? Why is it always the boys who are so hard to craft for? What about my sisters-in-law who I hardly know? Indeed, what?