Monday, September 06, 2021

Collars Complete


Hey followers! I managed to finish those collar cards I started the other night. Funny story about the Christmas cards. I bought something on eBay and the seller sent me some unsolicited paper samples. Yay? I was looking online to confirm the colors used, and as I was looking at the whole series together, I realized that I already have this paper but I've never opened it. [sad trombone] (That explains why I didn't recognize these four patterns.)

People keep asking me if I sell my cards and I always reply, "if I sold them, then it would be work and not fun." But now that I see how many cards I am making from scraps and shock horror the amount of paper I have that I have never used or even opened, maybe I should be. Of course, I don't think anyone wants to pay the amount it would take me to give these up! It does mean I should collect the birthdays and anniversary dates of every person I know so that I can use all the cards I make! (I'm contemplating sending Halloween cards to my nearest and dearest because of all the Halloween paper I have collected. 👀)

I have moved on to another stash buster of a card. These start with a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of DSP and lots of scrap size cardstock. I think I'm going to need a few days to finish the fifteen double front fun fold cards I am making. But I'll be back soon to share!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your collar cards turned out great, Nikki. My favorite is the bear one followed by the rest. Looking forward to seeing what you are creating next!