Saturday, September 04, 2021

Collar Cards



Today, I made collar cards. These have a nice pop of contrast and you get to see both sides of the designer series paper. I think my favorites are the bear peeping out of the paper fold. Most cards of this type have an embellishment that covers up the point of the fold (it's not real pretty). I'm sure I'll find something even though I haven't found it yet. I am also thinking I might add some pink ink to the black and white daisies. Just here and there, nothing crazy but I think that one lacks a bit of color. 

The directions for these are pretty straightforward. Cut two-sided patterned paper 5x3 3/4". About 2 1/2" along the 5" side, cut in about 1 1/2 - 1 3/4". Score diagonally from the center cut to each corner. Fold along that score line, then adhere those triangles down. Adhere to a 5 1/4 x 4" card stock that has been stamped. Then adhere to your card!
 

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Each one is awesome. I do like the bear cards, but the flowers are lovely as well. Do you have an acorn or leaf to cover up the points on the bear card?