Sunday, March 07, 2021

Twitterpated Wreath

This is a small square gatefold card. If I hadn't left it til late, I would have made it a "normal" size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). But I had trouble because some of the paper I have is British. And that soft suede was British. (British is 8 1/4" x 11 3/4" vs our 8 1/2" x 11".) So when you are trying for a piece of paper cut 8 1/2" x 4 1/4", you'd better be starting from 8 1/2" not 8 1/4"--love it when you find that out because it doesn't fold properly. And by then everything else was cut sooooo.... As we say around here, "I'm in the dumpster already." (James Franco in Pineapple Express.)

The designer series paper is the retired Twitterpated which has a delightfully funky old lady vibe. Or maybe just an old lady vibe? I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Sweet Strawberry set, in soft suede. The flowers are stamped in blushing bride on what I wish were blushing bride cardstock but is probably something random. The "grapevine wreath" is from the swirly scribbles die set.


 

3 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful Card.

Robin in Virginia said...

It is a beauty!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Another lovely card, sorry we measure things differently!