Monday, March 08, 2021

No Joy Fold


This is a joy fold card. It gave me no joy. I had trouble thinking of what card to make. Started a background for the back of the card (where you see the yellow beads), made stamping mistakes, tried to make a butterfly from the kite parts, hated how it looked with this card, didn't love my original color choices. Started over. Using the colors from the designer series paper--Birthday Bash (ret) (crushed curry, Bermuda bay, calypso coral, and mossy meadow) stamped the splotches in a circle die. Stamped outside the circle. Flipped the paper over and started again. Got a stray mark on the card. Found three brads in the jar of brads to cover it up. Swept one of the brads back into the jar after I had painstakingly located three. You get the idea. I should just go to bed.


 

3 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful Card. the colours are so bright.

Robin in Virginia said...

Even though it brought you no joy, it is a pretty card.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am sorry this card did not spark joy. It is still very pretty so don't burn it with fire just yet!