Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Magical Swirls

I mentioned earlier that I would like to try the wreath in green for Christmas and here is the result. I added flowers in real red and a bit of bling. The designer series paper is Nordic Noel. It's cute, and I could add a sentiment, but the really interesting bit of this card is on the inside...


It's a magic wallet. (Watch the gift card closely.) I used JanB's directions but that is way more video than you need for this pretty simple card (seriously its 12 pieces of paper and four pieces of ribbon).

One more card, and I can take a rest. I really do appreciate those of you who stopped by and left a comment. Your notes were uplifting and helped me along on this challenge. Thank you!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I think I’ve said “this is the best” earlier this month but today’s really really is the best!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

This is a really cool card. Impressive!

Anonymous said...

The engineering of this fascinates me. I know it's using the physics similar to a Jacob's Ladder, but I'm still captivated. - C in DC

jhm said...

I'm going to miss your cards. Always so much delight!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a neat trick! Maybe we could have a Card per Week?