Monday, March 29, 2021

Stella Swirls

I love this card! This is the card I want someone to send me if I have some kind of illness where I am confined to bed and need cheering up. 

This is Connie Stewart's version of a gatefold. I used her measurements and then stopped paying attention, clearly. Because I stuck the focal image on the wrong half of the card. (In my defense, I had the card the wrong way round when I did the tone on tone stamping with flirty flamingo.) The colors here are flamingo, mango melody, old olive, and sahara sand. I stamped off to create the color variation. I love the little dab of splatter--it reminds me of baby's breath!

I also used wink of Stella--a glitter brush pen--on the flowers. I think you can see it in that lower left corner. 

And the inside. I need to find a lovely "get well" sentiment I think. I'll keep an eye out.

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

So pretty!

Anne said...

I have loved reading all your posts this month! Thank you for sharing all the loveliness and inspiration!

Margaret said...

It has been great following along this month. Thank you

Mary in MN said...

I think this is my favorite - the colors are literally yummy. I can't believe the effort that goes into these cards - impressive work

Mary in MN

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a lovely citrusy card, great for curing scurvy. Which I hope you never get!