Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Highland Apple Swirl

The title just popped into my head because "Card Two," "Day Two," "another card with that stamp set" are lackluster titles. This is purple + green + stamp set = highland apple swirl!



This is a criss-cross card; I used Jeanie Stark's directions which you can find here. I did the version which is not open-able; the insert slides out. Instead of using designer paper on the card as in the original, I stamped. On the left, the swirly flowers in highland heather and night of navy; the righthand flap is granny apple green large leaves. The base is in blueberry bushel, a recently retired in color.

The insert features both the large flower and leaf used on the outside and the smaller flower and small leaf (next to the sentiment). The sentiment is from Sweet Strawberry, a new stamp set.


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a unique card you created! Thank you for sharing the link to the instructions, Nikki.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely card and a great title too. Thanks for providing links in case I feel the urge to make one myself.