Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Finally a Spring Wreath

Thanks all for the permission to love myself for using an adorable kit this month! You've all been so kind to me.

Today's wreath is finally the spring wreath I needed! I had bought these felts last year (the year before?) so I'm glad to have put them to use. My sister has made one of these yarn-wrapped wreaths, and she told me that it took forever to wrap, but I managed to get through it while watching Hot Fuzz. I only used one type of flower, the spiral--from four inch and three inch circles. Two of them I wrapped two colors together (the top dual pinks and the hot pink and orange). I also wrapped two colors together sequentially, yellow and orange.

I'm very pleased with how it came out!

8 comments:

Cole said...

LOVE this!!

Robin in Virginia said...

What cool spring wreath you created! What type of yarn did you use to wrap the wreath form?

doris said...

Very spring-like, and the color choices are perfect. One more day?

Kristen said...

It's adorable Nikki!

Linda said...

What a pretty wreath Nikki.

Linda

Julie said...

Fabulous!

Bea said...

So, you have all the seasons covered now? And that is a very pretty wreath.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This looks great, the perfect TV watching project.