The ampersand comes from a set of letters I bought at a specialty stamping store about ten years ago. But I'm sure such a thing is easy enough to find. The DSP is Stampin' Up! from about four years ago but I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it.
Thanks to Pamela of Hokkaido Kudasai for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. Pamela stitches and quilts while learning Japanese and teaching English in Japan. If you thought our American winter was long, you should definitely go back and see how she spent the winter on Japan's northernmost island! (If you guessed ass-deep in snow, you'd have underestimated by a few feet.)
I need to tell you seven things about myself:
1. I seriously don't understand how people do not know dragged is a word. "I dragged my ass to work today." NOT "I drug myself to work." (Unless, of course, you are a stripper or a prostitute or some other worker who has to take drugs in order to do your job. Then, yes, you drug yourself to work.)
2. I majored in English, taught English, and am happily a pedant.
3. And yet, I can't spell to save my life.
4. I can taste recipes when I read them.
5. I have two different feet--one's had bunion surgery.
6. I love making lists.
7. I'm a Libra through and through, and I hate to choose. So you will have to forgive me for not passing this along. (Also a rule breaker!)