Don't forget to comment here for a chance to win a copy of Two-Hour Cross-Stitch: Flowers. Drawing tomorrow (4/4) evening.
Or here to win the red, white, and blue crafts from last month. Drawing 4/6.
- See a movie--Saw A Separation, the Iranian movie that won the Oscar for best foreign language film; thought about it for days after.
- Read two books--Three: Buttons and Bones, Murder After Hours, The History of Love
- March is national craft month. I am going to try to complete a craft a day.-- I did it! And I got retweeted by Joanne's, The Craft and Hobby Association, and reblogged by Craft Gossip. It was a banner month.
- Stitch in my spare time--finished Button Border Pumpkins and Snowman Stocking (at left). It was quite a month for crafting around here!
- See a movie
- Read two books
- Finish That Dern Parrot
- Work on Star Ligh Star Bright
You will note that the goals list for this month has shrunk. That is because I will be working part-time at a temporary gig. Of course, as my mother always says, "work had and do good work and they'll hire you." She's so cute with that pointy little head of hers. Nevertheless, I am endeavoring to do just that.
* Seriously, she sits next to the baker's rack where her treats are kept. She catches your eye, and when she's sure you're looking at her, she looks up to her treats. She is a laugh riot who would be even pudgier if we were as under her sway as she would like to imagine!