Friday, January 20, 2012

Frogs for Sale

First, thank you so much for your kind words about the craft room clean up. It's always nice to have hard work recognized! Grazie mille .

Because you were interested, I'm happy to keep those few cents eBay takes and sell these here. I was going to put them on eBay as a lot. I'd prefer not to have to make up eight invoices and eight boxes, etc. Most of the "Buy it Now" prices seem to be about $5-8 for the clear glass frogs and a little higher for the metals. I'd be really happy if someone took them all for $3 each. We can work something out. I'll charge actual shipping costs; my local post office doesn't let me ship for more than it should cost (always pushing first class over flat rate).

Gold metal and green metal. SOLD!
These are very heavy.

Large (about 4.5") and flatter. SOLD!

Small (3") with a higher dome. There are actually three of this type. SOLD!

I also have some old Sampler and Antique quarterly magazines if someone is interested. Back issues cost  $7. I can do $3 each. Or you can make me an offer for all of them: Fall and Winter 2002 and a complete set from 2003. SOLD!

Piecework: I would prefer to sell one year lots. I looked up the prices on these and they are crazy, ranging from $5-$24 each. But for you, special price, one year (six issues) $18. I have complete years from 2000-2010. I also have May/June, July/August, September/October, and November/December 1999.

4 comments:

dixiesamplar said...

I am interested in the Sampler and Antique Needlework mags...I will email you right away!

jhm said...

I'dbe interested in the glass frogs but not the metals ones. I see gifts in the future!

JHM
jhm0823@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the glass frogs,
one or all.

BB
vickie_and_dean@yahoo.com

barbara said...

Could you send me an email about the Piecework mags? I'd be happy to buy a year or two's worth, if you think the featured patterns might be interesting to me....