- Finish-finish five projects--done, done, done, and done! :) That's seven, count 'em, seven!
- Complete Blue Snowman, Shepherd's Bush --done! See it here.
- Complete Willow Trees Sampler, City Stitcher--and done! See it here.
- 10 hours on Dog Lessons for People, Lizzie*Kate--Happily, I completed it! See it here.
- 10 hours on That Dern Parrot, Sheepish Designs--Yup, I showed you how that looked.
- One page of the marquoir--I'm happy to report that I got this one out of hiding last night. I did not, however, finish a whole page.
I'm pretty pleased with how things went this month. I think being away from home really helped. It's sometimes hard to justify picking up a needle when there are so many things that need doing around the house.
- Finish-finish one project
- Complete That Dern Parrot
- 10 hours on Owl Winder Pocket
- 10 hours on French Country Pumpkin
- 10 hours on Frost
- One page of the marquoir
Oh, look! She's doing some seasonal stitching for a change.