In July, I tried to:
- Finish finish four projects--not so much. I am putting this at the top of the list for August.
- One page of the marquoir--I missed stitch night. I'm just not feeling this right now, I guess.
- Finish anniversary present by July 14--it's finished and given
- Blue Snowman, Shepherd's Bush--I spent some time on this (pictured)
- Snowman Stocking, Bent Creek--yes, see it here.
- Merry and Bright, Heart's Content--I didn't get to this one but that's okay.
- Blog every day. I will be doing the NaPoBloMo which has a theme this month of "swim." --I missed two days; not bad.
I've really got to get a move on on the Crazy January Challenge, especially since Christmas gift making season is approaching...
- Finish-finish five projects
- Complete Blue Snowman, Shepherd's Bush
- Complete Willow Trees Sampler, City Stitcher
- 10 hours on Dog Lessons for People, Lizzie*Kate
- 10 hours on That Dern Parrot, Sheepish Designs
- One page of the marquoir