I've been tagged again for 6 Random Things by Jen. I'm not tagging anyone and I'm not putting the rules on the blog again. (Sadie also tagged me for the sixth photo in the sixth file. I'm still looking for the thumb drive for that one.)
Six Random Things, the Thanksgiving Edition
1. I get my love of trying new restaurants and new food from my dad. It was his idea to go to Uzbekistan yesterday. I like how that sounds, “I went to Uzbekistan yesterday.”
2. I get the craft gene from my mom. She used to run the school fair, and turned it from a small fair run by nuns (think plastic bead ornaments) to an event that raised 1000 percent more money. And when I say 1000 percent, I mean 1000 percent.
3. My sister and I share a loud and obnoxious laugh. My mother says it’s like a machine gun. I don’t think it’s that bad. I prefer to call it exuberant.
4. The dude and I have some really horrible trivia in our heads. If we could focus our brain power on good, instead of drivel, we could run the world. But first, we need to find the energy…
5. I’m stubborn like my grandmother. But she gets drunk and says funny things, people, that’s why Jacque loves her so much.
6. I promised my niece we’d take her to a cat show as her Christmas present. Anyone know a good cat show near Philadelphia in January or February? The other niece wants to ride a buggy in Amish country. Oh, what a January we have planned!