The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
I almost never do these things, but it's November and I have to blog every day. Six Random Things About Me:
- It really pisses me off when people use everyday instead of every day, when they say less when they mean fewer, and amount when they mean number. There are differences, and if you don't know them, look them up. You are on the magic google box.
- I hate people who drive Hummers. I was going to say "in the city" but no. I hate them all.
- There are many things stitchers do that I don't get. Like sign up for a blog that encourages you to stitch. I mean, isn't that what I'm doing? But I am sure there is some fatal flaw in my understanding.
- I don't know my left from my right when I am sitting in the passenger seat of a car. Makes the driver a little pissy.
- The dude and I settle in every (winter's) eve with a nightcap. I mean the kind you wear on your head. The dude started it--he got headaches every night. Turned out his head was just cold. You can get them here, but I highly recommend making them from fleece.
- I can't think of anything else. Make something up, slap it in the comments, and I'll let you know if you are right!
I'm going to go ahead and tag some Nablopowers. Sometimes 30 days is 29 too many.