So, I've lost track this crazy month: did I have goals? Why, yes, you did.
- Finish 60th birthday gift before 11/17--check!
- Finish Summers to Come before 11/17--check!
- Stitch "Beer" for dad--See above. Mistakes were made. Some were unstitched; some we kept.
- Finish in-law ornaments--scrapped, and that was a brilliant idea
- Finish caterpillar eyeglass holder--on tap for this weekend. Look for photos Monday.
- Finish Skull Girl for Sissy--Plans changed. But, Melissa, I will stitch this someday!
- Make felted soap for the dude--this won't take so long, she says checking in the cupboards for extra time to put in the day.
- Blog every day--Done. (Swoons and falls down in heap.)
- create snowman tree topper
- caterpillar eyeglass holder for 12/5
- finish fisherman ornament for 12/24
- finish Elisabeth’s stocking for 12/24
- finish Jillian’s stocking for 12/24
- make lobster stew for 12/24
- sew overnight case for 12/25
- finish beer stitched piece for 12/25
- felted soap for 12/25
PS Thanks for sticking with me for 30 days!