What I hoped for October:
- Finish 60th birthday gift--I worked on it, and I finished another square and started the third (of four) This will go quickly now that it is my focus project. Crap scan courtesy of lost camera (not in fridge, but thanks for the suggestion!)
Finish Jillian's stocking, Shepherd's BushSee it...when we find the camera (way too large to scan).
- Finish Summers to Come--worked on this a little on the bus once I finished Jillian's stocking.
- Start present for Sissy--didn't even think about it!
Hope against hope for November
- Finish 60th birthday gift before 11/17
- Finish Summers to Come before 11/17
- Stitch "Beer" for dad
- Finish in-law ornaments
- Finish caterpillar eyeglass holder
- Finish Skull Girl for Sissy
- Make felted soap for the dude
- Blog every day--It's National Blog Posting Month!