- Tacky bob. No better way to work with beads. Hands down the best gadget I own.
- Do-lolly. Really, do I need to explain? Is there anyone who hasn't found the magic of getting those ends secured with this fabulouso (and cute) tool?
- Booboo stick. I'd resisted spending money on this one. I thought I could manage without this. A friend bought me one. Woo-hoo. No more ripping out stitches for hours. Cut, brush, start again. What a time-saver. And if you never make another mistake, you can always use it to clean bottles.
- Needle park magnets. If I don't have magnets on my projects, I end up putting my needle in my clothes. Either just above my right breast or in my right pant leg. This has led to having cashiers and other strangers make casual remarks and waking up with scratches because I slept with a needle on my pant leg. D'oh.
- Q-snaps. I hate hoops. They leave horrible impressions that aren't so easy to get out of fabric. The fabric does not need to be tight as a drum for your stitches to lay properly. Usually I stitch in hand, but if the fabric is too large, I have to use q-snaps. They were invented for quilting, so if you're a quilter and a stitcher, you have twice as many reason to buy them.
What about you? What's your favorite stitching accessory?
And thanks for all your comments lately. I feel so popular!