Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Finish


Behold! My first finish of 2006. It's Homespun Elegance Wee Fancies Sheep. It's done almost entirely in colonial knots. Add another to the finishing pile. It did come with a small jewelry frame (so you can wear it as a necklace) but no directions.

This weekend, I will join with others on Friends Gather to do some finishing. The goal is to finish ornaments or other smalls. I have randomly chosen four to finish: the snowman ornament, Molly Dog, Grandfather Frost, and Polar Santa. I do hope to show some lovely finishes on Monday.

Other goals for January:

  • finish Sissty's laptop bag
  • begin Souvenir Sampler
  • stitch two ornaments for family Christmas presents
  • Mary Mack tin pin SAL

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love these little Wee Fancies charts--I have one too. Do you also have the little frames? I splurged and ordered a few--now I just need to stitch them! I love little designs like this!!