Thursday, December 29, 2005

SBQ: Life Gets in the Way

How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.? I sometimes hate that I have to go to work because there is something else I'd rather be doing. OTOH, going to work means I have the money to do that other thing. As far as household chores, when we lived in L.A., we had someone in to clean the apartment, which left me free time. Now, the dude and I share the chores, and can make quick work of them.


In yesterday's grand accounting, I forgot the three ornaments I did when the new JCS Ornament Issue was released: Mosey n' Me's Molly Dog; Angel Stitchin' Christmas Tree; and Little by Little's Little Present. Ah, more for the finishing pile, which seems to be up to 53 items. Yikes!

No comments: