Saturday, December 24, 2005

One

Coming at you from the frozen north!

My list is looking pretty good!
finish Christmas letter
create return address labels
address cards
mail cards
wrap Christmas presents
find something to wear for Christmas eve party
find something to wear for Christmas day
pack for trip to frozen north
unpack boxes

Sigh. That last one is going to be an ongoing project. It feels like it might take f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

I also don't know how sissy's laptop bag fell off the list. I worked on that in the airport and on the plane. But I'm not done. Don't panic. I won't panic. I won't panic. Iwon'tpanic.Iwon'tpanic.Iwon'tpanic.Iwon'tpanic.Iwon'tpanic.
Poor sissy; she's been getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop these few years. But soon, she'll be living with us and she'll be able to monitor the laptop bag progress.

I will get a photo of the boobie ornament. I was under deadline on that one and had to mail it off before I had a chance to take a picture. But the women in the exchange want to see it as much as you do, so it will be photographed in all its glory. You'll have to make allowances for Christmas, I'm afraid. Have a happy one.

No comments: