Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blogiversary

I knew the two year mark was creeping up on me, and I had such plans--make sure all the links still worked, replace links to the old website with in blog photos, maybe a new skin... But on Friday, I got a call that I had a second interview for a pretty interesting job. I spent the weekend studying, went in on Monday, and received an offer this morning! I'm kind of excited that I'll be working again, because we haven't been able to save very much money, despite not paying rent (we're paying down credit cards from the grad school days).

I also had trouble updating because I cannot find the zip disk full of jpegs of my stitching from the old website. We're living in a couple of hundred square feet of space, it's not like it can be hiding too many places.

Happy blogging anniversary, anyway.

No comments: