Friday, October 01, 2004

A Finish!

I finished my cousin's hot pink Salsa scarf last night. Oh, and what was up with NCIS being on instead of CSI? I almost couldn't knit. While I was at the yarn store--having cut out of work early--I picked up some lovely alpaca for my sister's poncho. It's "neutral" which is what she kept telling me she wanted. I kept sending her links to various yarns and she kept not responding. So I called her from the yarn store and begged for an answer. I hope she likes what I picked. I went with a lightish brown. I think the lighter colors will look better for this one. Which is most decidedly not the poncho in last month's Woman's Day. Someday, I'll get around to doing that for myself, you know, because I need more projects.

I bought a couple of skeins for the baby blanket too. I'm going to make a concerted effort to finish that this weekend. Oooh. Then I can get back to stitching with a needle with an eye. I like the sound of that!

No comments: