- Wedding Row--I've finished the words and the hearts. I just have to finish the swirls and the dingbats, which I will work on until it's done, since I have to give it to someone on July 14.
- Our Souls--didn't get to it.
- Small: October Sampler, this was lots of fun to stitch with all the speciatly stitches. I do have to attach some beads in the center of the backstitches around the 14. Why 14? It's my birth date. I considered putting 15 there for the year I finished, but then I thought people who knew my birthday might question it. It makes it mine!
- Shining Star, SamSarah (finish)
- Tis the Season, Blackbird
- Wisteria Snowman, Shepherd's Bush
- Winter Row, Bent Creek
*We used to vote on where to take the family vacation. Everyone would make presentations about a place, and then we'd all vote. My mother always won because my sister always voted for her plan. I think she was worried if she didn't vote to go with my mother, she'd have to go somewhere on her own. I always presented on Mexico, which, you can see why nobody voted for (dead of summer).