- Start nine new projects in my Modified Crazy January Challenge. (Nine because that's how many I completed last year in the original challenge.) I'm still choosing these. I think my original list featured too many Christmas and Halloween designs. I'll reveal all as I begin stitching each one. It will be fun--a surprise to all of us.
- Finish 1/3 of my WIPs, or six. (See sidebar.)
- Expand my freelance business, including getting my website running by January 31. (Third because this is a stitching blog, not in order of importance as the dude thought.)
- Read more, at least 25 books and preferably from our shelves.
- See one movie a month. We are woeful in our movie-going. So many things we want to see come and go before we know it.
- Do two punch needle pieces.
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Plans for 2012
As you know, I play fast and loose with my goals, but I like to give myself a little direction every year. This year: