Friday, October 08, 2004

This Weekend

Some of the bloggers that I read are sharing their weekend plans. I actually have plans this weekend. Unbelievable, but true. I'm going to the sold out USC/Cal game. This morning two tickets were going for $300 on e-bay. The Dude thinks we shouldn't go. I've told my sister's chronically late friends that we're selling their tickets at 11:45. Of course, our seats suck so I won't get any $300.

I will finish the baby blanket and will send it off even before we know the baby's full name (we were promised a phone call this weekend). I only have four more rows to go. I had to make it longer than the pattern calls for because it ended up so much wider than it was supposed to be. In the end, I had to make it at least look square. I will probably be able to finish up the wedding sampler also. Then I can get back on track with the Christmas gifts.

No comments: