Monday, October 11, 2004

Stash Enhancement: Stitching Bloggers QOTW

You've just been given a $100 gift certificate to buy anything cross stitch or needlework related - what would you spend it on right now?
I need fabric! I'm starting lots of round robins; every other thing I buy lately is fabric. I also want to replace my project bag, Clover cutter, and do-lolly from the unfortunate airplane incident of April 2, 2004. I've also got these items on my Wishlist:
Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
Canterbury Designs, Plantation Sampler
HNG, Bunny in the Garden
Lilybet Designs, Lady Gray
Little By Little, Star Light Star Bright
Nostalgic Needle, Whimsy Bag
Heart's Content, 2001-2004 Annual Ornaments
Le Chene Dore, Anne, Petite Bergere Sampler
But I've probably gone way over $100. $100--sheesh--that's nothin'.

No comments: