Thursday, March 18, 2021

A Little Birdie Told Me

Today's card features a little crumb cake and calypso coral. I don't think that designer series paper (the irregular beige dots) is crumb cake, but close enough. The calypso coral is birthday bash (ret). The flower that became yesterday's rolling seas is today's nest. The nest die cut is overlaid to create texture. The crow is black (to match the true love dsp just peeking out around the focal stamp). His beak is crushed curry. I swiped the black ink off and colored it in with a marker

Here is the card open. It is the fun fold from Connie Stewart's YouTube live this afternoon; she called it a three panel card. I left off the ribbon because I didn't center the nest. 

I'm starting to lose my blogging mojo. Probably because card crafting is the only unusual thing that happens each day. {Sigh}

 

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I really like the crow in the nest. Pretty papers you used for this one! Happy Friday, Nikki!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think the flower works really well as a nest on this card.
You're over halfway now, you can do this!

Robin said...

I can’t believe the diversity you are getting from that one stamp set. Clever girl.