Sunday, February 28, 2021

Craft Month Eve

Friends, I am back to take on Craft Month! My plan is to make a new card every day. I know what you are thinking. You worry that this is too simple a task. Oh, surely you know how I love to complicate things. Trust! I have complicated this simple task. First, I plan to make 31 different FUNFOLD cards. No ordinary folded A2s for me. 

And to tie one hand behind my back, I am going to use one stamp set for the entire month. I give you Stampin' Up's Swirly Bird (retired). Below you will see an index of the stamps, which quite honestly is one of the most eclectic and large sets I have. I also will allow myself to use the accompanying dies. 

As always I will be crafting and blogging in real time (nothing up my sleeve or in the can). #cre8time #CraftMonth

Away we go!

Photo of Swirly Bird Stamp set from Stampin' Up and the dies that work with it 


2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Yay for the return of craft month! I am looking forward to seeing your card creations. Happy March!

PS How is Frida?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Ooooo, this is going to be fun! Looking forward to seeing all the different cards folded. I've been trying to use card folding and bookmaking techniques for some different finishes for my stitching.