Saturday, March 28, 2020

Return to Waldorff

You've seen the meme. It asks these questions:
* What am I grateful for today?
* Who am I checking in on or connecting with today?
* What expectations of normal am I letting go of today?
* How am I getting outside today?
* How am I moving my body today?
* What beauty am I creating or cultivating or inviting in today?

Today, I'm grateful for my stitching--which helps me create beauty, and I'm checking in with you. I hope you and your families are well, and that you have enough, and you're finding ways of answering these questions.

We've been finding it hard to read here so we are finally making good on that 2018 new year's resolution: watch more TV. (Right now it's Endeavour.) And that's meant more stitching time for me. I went through the old projects, which have been put down amid feelings of hopelessness only to be picked back up when the going got really too tough.

The last time I worked on Waldorff was November 2017. I started this in January of 2015, and you may remember I got a lot done on it when I fell down the stairs January 1, 2016. Maybe I'll finish it this time.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love Waldorff. Glad to see him back.

Linda

jhm said...

GLad to see you back.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see you and Waldorf back on the blog.
I've let go of all expectations other than getting up and stitching!

Margaret said...

Glad to hear from you. May you and the Dude stay safe and well.

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad to see you and Waldorff back! Be well and safe during this time!

Kelly said...

Glad to see you back. I think many of us are retreating back to our happy place of stitching during this stressful time.

Julie said...

He's lovely, nice to see him helping you along at the moment.
Take care