Sunday, March 25, 2018

Candy Bar

And here we are at the end of Halloween Week. Our penultimate "fake party" has  to be a candy bar. You've seen them at weddings and at birthday parties, at showers and well everywhere. But the most logical of the bunch is the Halloween Party!

I have married the card I made at the beginning of this week with the label. I chose orange and black candies because I could. It's amazing what you can get these days. Whether you head to Party City or Amazon or your favorite local candy shop, the variety of candies you can get to match your color theme is amazing!  I bought most of my candies in the grocery store. And then tried to limit myself further because I can't really have all this candy in the house!

If you were looking for a wider variety you could add:
Black Crows
Mary Janes
Circus Peanuts
Orange slices
Licorice whips

On to Christmas!




5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your candy bar looks super. Add stitchers and it would be complete!

Beth said...

Yummy idea!

diamondc said...

Anna: I am giggling a fake party sounds fun and Halloween at that, you candy bar is perfect.
Thank-you for sharing your adorable cards. I love spiders.

Blessings
Catherine

Daffycat said...

So much fun! I’d be in trouble with the peach rings in the house...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great fake party. Nothing like sweets which stain your teeth as black as a witch's!