Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue!

I love how you all excuse my bad behavior.


In June, CinDC and Lee asked: Do you stitch patriotic/national pieces (or maybe just pieces that represent a specific place)? What's your favorite? Being as we are the international couple, We try not to play favorites. So I don't choose to stitch American patriotic pieces. However, at stitching camp we often stitch patriotic pieces.





I gave most of these to my grandmother who decorates with the patriotic all the time. 

My favorite is the last, Fourth of July--Quaker Style by Aury. (Similar ones can be found here.)

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

They all look great - you're a pretty good finisher, I'd say! The last one is also my favorite. I'm sure your grandmother really enjoys putting them out every year.

Chris said...

Love them all!!