Yearly Goals I Got a Jump on in January:
- Crazy January Challenge. I started fifteen new projects, and for good measure went back to 15 WIPs.
- Work on the marquoir--finish one page (of the 22 remaining) each month. I finished one, and almost finished a second.
- Finish-finish one project a month.
- Complete one quarter of my WIPs (see below)--or four. I didn't plan on getting one done this month, but I did! Three to go!
- Finish a page of the marquoir.
- Finish-finish one project.
- Work on Love, Me (due May 14th)
- FinishJust Nan, Owl Winder Pocket
- Finish Just Nan, Screamy Mimi
- Finish Heartland House, Tree of Life Window