- Find a job.
- Crazy January Challenge. I have already had to make a substitution: I need to think about the fabric for Christian's Stocking. (I used Adam Originals pre-made stockings for the first five--but what should I do for the new one now that those stockings are unavailable?) I will be doing Little by Little's Star Light, Star Bright instead.
- Work on the marquoir--finish one page (of the 22 remaining) each month. I need to increase this goal in order to make better progress.
- Finish-finish one project a month.
- Complete one quarter of my WIPs (see below)--or four.
- Learn to crochet.
- Become proficient in Photoshop.
The WIPs List:
- Moss Creek, Elizabethan Rose
- Heart in Hand, Monthly Mania (September)
- Heartland House, Tree of Life Window
- Linda Jary, Majestic Rooster
- Nutmeg Needle, Treasured Tulips
- Liz Turner Diehl, 16th Century Knot Garden
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
- Watercolor Geranium
- Theresa Layman, Mermaid
- Mirabilia, Emerald Mermaid
- Corinne and Gigi, Marquoir bleu et rouge
- Dimensions, Santa kit
- Dimple's Designs, St. Basil's Cathedral
- Heart's Content, Merry and Bright
- Hardanger Napkin Rings
Happy New Year, everyone.
All best for a happy, healthy, stitchy 2011.
See you soon with the first of my Crazy January projects.