Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

Thanks for the warm welcome for Maggie Mondays. I'm sure she would be completely perplexed if she knew she was being featured on my blog. Delighted, but perplexed. And, Patty, I hope you never meet her on the street; she has no idea what a blog is.

As you know, this is the last week of Christmas in July. I have been beading my Christmas Fairy Elf while at home, but this has been my travel project of late. I do believe I'm going to get two projects finished this month!

Fancy Work
Nature Sings
JCS Ornament Issue, 2005

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love this ornament! That's great that you will have two finishes this month. Look forward to seeing Christmas Fairy with all of her beading. :)

Cole said...

Oh I really like this ornament! I have to go peek and see if I have the '05 issue now!

Meadows08 said...

I like that ornament and the fact that it incorporates a Christmas carol. I'll have to thumb through my JCS and find it.