And so has ended July. I really need those two weeks back. Everyone keeps talking about how summer is almost over and I feel like I haven't even had a summer. So if you could stop talking about summer like it is done, I'd appreciate that. Thanks.
So how did I do with Christmas-in-July?
- Shepherd's Bush, Brett's Stocking--mostly
- Shepherd's Bush, Anna's Stocking--started, photo above (click to see before)
- Mirabilia, Christmas Elf
- Heart in Hand, Monthly Mania, December
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
- Heart's Content, Merry and Bright
- Dimensions Kit, Santa
All this Christmas-in-July has made me more aware of my attempt to make all of my Christmas gifts this year. So I think I will turn to making some of those during August.
- finish Anna's stocking
- finish Brett's stocking
- finally sew AB stash and dash bags
- stitch Hinzeit Sisters for sissy
- make a dozen bookmarks for the dude (he can never find them, but he doesn't actually lose them) (various craft methods)
- finish finish one project for me
As promised, the final drawing of the year long celebration of my five years of blogging.
And our winner is Lelia! Lelia enjoys my JCS Ornament Reviews and her favorite post on her blog is about her inner child doll class. Interestingly, Lelia has been one of the reasons I continue the JCS review. She's a very loyal commenter on that.
Before you know it, this blog will be six! The only thing I ever wrote consistently for six years was my dissertation, and there will be those who will argue that.
Now I'm off to make something of this summer.