Fortunately, a little problem like licensing doesn't stop people:
- On ecrater, you can find 2 Rams, 2 Packers, a Steelers, Oregon Ducks and 5 USC patterns
- Stitched By Design also offers NFL and NCAAF logo patterns
- There's also an old AFC Helmets chart. (This was probably licensed as it is professionally printed. If you have qualms about that kind of thing.) Oilers! Denver without the bronco! The Mean Patriot in a three point stance!
- The worst of the 80s: cutesified NFL teams
- ebay seems to be the place to get a lot of these things
- For the Raiders fans, be careful--Al Davis is rather litigious
- And the big Why? A Browns pattern. Wrong on so many levels.
So there you have it. The NFL is losing out, but the fans win.
Special thanks to the dude who came up with the concept and helped execute this play. I'd say he matriculated all the way down the field.